2.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

In early July 2016, I inquired about out of state coverage needing to visit my terminally ill mother for an extended period.I ask how to get coverage in another state and was advised that I must switch to Medicare.

I said I would look into that. Preferred Care took that as a request to drop their coverage in July. In October, OneExchange notified me that I had no coverage...no notice received from Preferred Care. They sent the notice to an old address!

No delivery verification, no signature...just dump the notice in USPS and hope it gets there?? In October, I immediately applied to Medicare for coverage and received coverage November 28th. Almost 4 months without medical coverage...thanks Preferred Care. And who got my Social Security $109/month??

Stay away from Preferred Care.Their staff is lacking.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dgood stated that there is a room for improvement of i was dropped and not notified. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of preferred care partners customer care. Preferred Care Partners needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned preferred care partners customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Preferred Care Partners. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: American Automobile Association.

Had an Experience with Preferred Care Partners?

Comments