This is the worse insurance ever!!I've had this insurance for 30 days and cannot wait for October 15, 2015 to dis-enroll.

The doctors that they have on their network they don't take new patients or the insurance. To make an appoint with your Primary Physician is almost impossible. Finally, I had no other choice than to make an appointment with the nurse practitioner. I tried to cancel within 2 weeks and they did not let me.

I am filing a claim with the BBB.On a happy note, their customer service was quite or at least tried to really help you out....at least on the phone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Preferred Care Partners. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Preferred Care Partners to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: American Automobile Association. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Preferred Care Partners preferred care partners health insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Preferred Care Partners?

Comments

Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Aflac - Claim Review from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more