This is the worse insurance ever!!I've had this insurance for 30 days and cannot wait for October 15, 2015 to dis-enroll.

The doctors that they have on their network they don't take new patients or the insurance. To make an appoint with your Primary Physician is almost impossible. Finally, I had no other choice than to make an appointment with the nurse practitioner. I tried to cancel within 2 weeks and they did not let me.

I am filing a claim with the BBB.On a happy note, their customer service was quite or at least tried to really help you out....at least on the phone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Preferred Care Partners. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Preferred Care Partners to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: American Automobile Association. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Preferred Care Partners preferred care partners health insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Preferred Care Partners?

Comments